[Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: Scott S. Jones D.C.
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:12:37 -0700

I have yet to install gnumed, despite many visits to gnumed.org.

I run debian 3.0 on my linux box. I have read the CVS pages and am wondering if there are other debian users who know the best way to install and work with gnumed. If so, please write me. If not, please advise how to go about downloading and installing gnumed.

Thank You,

Dr. Scott Jones