[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Websites

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Websites
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:44:06 +0100

On Friday 31 October 2003 20:46, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > One more suggestion, if there were just one website, it would help to
> > make new developers' life easier.
Not really. Once you know where you are going you know where you are going.
Beats you just one time at most.

> Agree. But someone needs to _do_ it.
>
> karsten
It is not as bad as one might think. There are three websites.
www.gnumed.de is entirely in German and always will be.
        it has a mixture of end-user and developer material on it

www.gnumed.org is an end-user site as well
        it tells you that in the upper right corner

www.gnumed.net is a developer website
        it tells you in big letters

I do agree with the fact that all developer information could be moved to
gnumed.net. IMHO this causes the problem that there won't be much left for
the end-user. GNUmed is no more advanced than pre-Alpha (at least some parts)
Besides of that I don't know if this is technically possible.

So all of us would be happy if there is a volunteer who keeps track of the
websites.  Whenever you feel like something is missing please tell us.
Funny thing is I have never been contacted by anyone about anything.

So here is you chance.
www.gnumed.de - contact me (sebastian dot hilbert at gmx dot net)
www.gnumed.org - contact Tony Lembke (address@hidden)

What would be even better is to inquire about accounts at these sites and
take your share of the maintanance work.

Regards,
Sebastian Hilbert