Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Websites

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Websites
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:03:54 -0500

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

It is not as bad as one might think. There are three websites.

www.gnumed.de is entirely in German and always will be.
        it has a mixture of end-user and developer material on it

www.gnumed.org is an end-user site as well
        it tells you that in the upper right corner

www.gnumed.net is a developer website
        it tells you in big letters

Also, you have to add the GNU Savannah site. So 4 sites total. I would actually prefer having everything on a Savannah home page here:
http://gnu.org/software/gnumed

If I ever graduate, perhaps I will have time.