Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: Roberto Mello
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:41:51 -0700

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 09:11:27PM +0100, Hilmar Berger wrote:

> Please post the entire log file attached to a mail (if the file is not >>
> 20-30k). This will make it easier to see what was going wrong.

I was able to get the bootstrapping script to work once I dropped all the
groups it had created.

I looked through the stderr output and found a few errors in dropping
rules is *-GIS-Views.sql, but those seem to be intentionally there (no
comment as tho why they are there though).

So it looks like installation of the server went through.

I had played around with the public database, but had never been able to
add or change anything. I seem to recall it being set as read-only, which
is understandable.

I logged in as test-doc and test-secretary on my now-local server and
played around.

Is there some document explaining the use cases for the different types of
intended gnumed users (doctors, secretaries, nurse, etc.)? I ask this
because I can't seem to be able to add or change any information on my
local system. Is it just that it hasn't been implemented yet or did I mess
something up on the install or do I need a new config file?

Also, it seems that there are no patient scheduling interface. Is that
accurate?

And where is the doctor supposed to enter a new consultation information
for a certain patient?

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +