[Gnumed-devel] Re: windows installer

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: windows installer
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:09:36 +0100

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Hilbert schrieb:

I am working on an graphical Windows installer once again.
This is just to let you know to avoid duplicate effort.

I would suggest to a) choose a modular approach (one module = one task) and b) use python scripts once python is installed (which would mean that you have to install python at the very beginning). This has the advantage that one could re-use modules in a Unix/Max environment.

Hilmar

--
Hilmar Berger
Studienkoordinator