[Gnumed-devel] Re: GUI design

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GUI design
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:31:29 +1100

It is a pity we can't just work on one client.

Certainly GTK2 looks better, and anyway, previously I thought the decision of
the group had been that with the licencing issues on Windows  we were not
going to use QT.

It was also my understanding that wxPython was more flexible in terms of the
module plugging.

I'm only one of many and despite my preferences for designing in QT, the
decision really had to be a group thing.

The point I was making previously is we need to stick to one gui design and
then the coders need to work with that, otherwise we will never get a version
out there despite all the massive work on the back end.

Richard