Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed documentation

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed documentation
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:55:21 -0800

On Mar 23, 2004, at 1:52 PM, Hilmar Berger wrote:

Engelbert's script doesn't seem to extract wiki content to any other format, although I remember him writing that this shouldn't be too hard, given the structured nature of content in both Wiki and SGML/HTML/...

No, I realized it doesn't extract wiki content (it does some file management / deletion). I just guessed that Engelbert's having gone to the trouble for MoinMoin meant he uses it, or at least might like it, and might see in it some advantage over other wiki software.