[Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:18:02 +0200

Jim, David, Ian, Horst, others

I tried and failed to install the owiki tarball due to my
limited understanding of Apache. The tarball and the
install log are to be found in my home dir under
installed-software/ at hherb.com if Ian/Horst want to take a
look. I think I reversed all changes the installer made.

I eventually decided to install TWiki which comes as standard
debs. This can be accessed at hherb.com but needs someone to
complete TWiki configuration, I think.

We can switch to OWiki later if need be.