Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] owiki install on hherb.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:11:12 +0200

> In that case, try MoinMoin - it works well for us and J?rgen Hermann, its
> author,
> seems very helpful (and in any case, the underlying Python code is easy to
> hack).
> See http://moin.sourceforge.net/
>
> I may be able to help with the apache configuration - it is a bit tricky on
> hherb.com
> due to the use of virtual servers.
Thanks for that, Tim. I already installed TWiki because

- I knew from Andreas that there *are* *.debs
- I found TWiki debris already on the machine
- OWiki is largely based on TWiki and the people in charge
  sort of decided on OWiki on-list
- we are coming from TWiki

TWiki is functional already it just needs some tweaking that I
am neither capable of nor interested in (if I am told "do
this", "do that" because someone is lacking the necessary
privs, I am fine with that). The debian installer said
something to the effect of some suggested configuration steps
which I didn't comprehend.