Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed governance junta plus development guidelines

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed governance junta plus development guidelines
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:25:15 -0700

On May 10, 2004, at 1:44 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Not intentional at all. I have been combing through the gnumed-devel
archive to try to further organize various but disparate bits of
knowledge about the project. I was searching through anything on
"guidelines", which is how I came across the old junta posting.
Jim, I think what you are doing here is exceptionally useful.

Much appreciated. Within my time limitations, I will always (further) appreciate being advised "well, I am not sure that THIS thing you're pursuing is that useful, more useful would be THAT...