Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed governance junta plus development guidelines

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed governance junta plus development guidelines
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:15:03 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Key area coordinators for GnuMed (referencing also our wiki RoadMap):

per http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2003-11/msg00119.html

1. Karsten: backend database schemas, bootstrapping of same, i18n
policing
2. Ian: middleware layer
3. Syan: wxPython frontend

Syan doesn't seem interested in communication with the group
and even less interested in the wxPython frontend.

Karsten

I note I've been left off the wxPython front end list.

Am I still involved here, even in the conceptual/design area?

I don't pretend to be interested/ability to do the sophisticated coding, but I can still oversee the functionality/design.

Regards

Richard