[Gnumed-devel] Packages (was Re: Which distributions (distros) of Linux

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Packages (was Re: Which distributions (distros) of Linux are recommended for GnuMed?)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:23:45 -0700

Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Which distributions (distros) of Linux are recommended for GnuMed?

On May 31, 2004, at 10:30 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

While we are in Alpha state I can not guarantee smooth upgrades. That's
the reason why the packages are named gnumed-SNAPSHOT ...

This and the other clarifications in this last posting are helpful, and much appreciated.