Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ian's SOAP widget - RFE/AOE

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ian's SOAP widget - RFE/AOE
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 02:00:13 +0200

> >>I'm not clear on the distinction between RFE and Subjective and AOE
> >>and
> >>assessment (at least, I'm not sure there's enough difference to
> >>warrant
> >>typing the same stuff twice)

OK, one more example as of the patient 5 minutes ago:

*-----------------------------------
8 yo girl

23:45 RFE: right ear pain, wants review now

S: sudden onset -3/24, no recent/present URTI, left fine, temps at
home 40.2°C, previously monthly otitis either ear/treated
w/ ABs mostly Klacid w/ good results, review ENT -6/12
unrevealing, no otitis since, hears normally

B: r: retroauricular normal/earlobes not pointing outwards, no
abscess, no apparent hearing difference r vs l,
red/bulging/painful drum, fluid behind drum, left normal;
normal balance, no signs of URTI