[Gnumed-devel] edit areas

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] edit areas
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:26:38 -0700

Does that mean that the mechanism of entry of all clinical data - past
history, allergies, family history - will be through clinical narrative
rows?
On Jul 9, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
No, why ? Just because we store most of them in clin_narrative
doesn't mean we can't have diverse input widgets. Also,
allergies and vaccinations already have their widgets.

Diverse input widgets COULD serve as different methods of inputting information into the SAME tables, could they not?

Also, Ian last October made reference to there being 9 edit areas, anyone know if these are listed / outlined / documented anywhere?