Re: [Gnumed-devel] error in create gnumed db

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] error in create gnumed db
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:29:08 +1000

No I have the directories I'm not that dumb.

I wondered if it could need the symbolic links stuff. I tried running the make-links.sh script below but didn't make any difference. Its so long since I ran the thing I can't remember what is meant to be linked to what.

/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/dists/Archive/make-links.sh

Thanks

Richard