Re: [Gnumed-devel] error in create gnumed db - errors

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] error in create gnumed db - errors
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:33:01 +1000

1) Did address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed$ ln -s client Gnumed
2) ran:
address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed/server/bootstrap$ python ian_bootgnumed.py
log file is [/home/richard/.ian_bootgnumed/ian_bootgnumed.log]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ian_bootgnumed.py", line 217, in ?
    app = installApp (0)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/wx.py", line 1951, in
__init__
    _wxStart(self.OnInit)
  File "ian_bootgnumed.py", line 140, in OnInit
    import bootstrap_gm_db_system
  File "ian_bootgnumed.py", line 75, in load_module
    exec code in mod.__dict__
  File "http://gnumed.net/~ihaywood/bootstrap/bootstrap_gm_db_system.py";, line
101, in ?
  File
"/home/richard/gnumed/gnumed/server/bootstrap/gmAuditSchemaGenerator.py",
line 27, in ?
    from Gnumed.pycommon import gmLog, gmPG
ImportError: No module named Gnumed.pycommon

(did previously try your file as well as Karstens  - same result)