[Gnumed-devel] Re: error in create gnumed db

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: error in create gnumed db
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:42:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Jim Busser wrote:

> Just wondering...
> Especially if debian is being used...
> Are Andreas' installers something people should be trying because:
> a) they may work well
> b) if they do not, Andreas may like to hear or
Bug reports would give me a real reason to enforce me to enhance them...

> c) even if they work well, people feel a need to persevere with more
> challenging methods?
Well, they are outdated as hell, but as I said my inclination to work
on it would definitely increase with the amount of response.  I'm way
behind my personal plan of releasing an official GnuMed package but
I found other Debian work which is highly appreciated by many people
(and in the end even very useful for a GnuMed inside a Debian-Med
framework).

I can definitely say that I will not work on GnuMed in the next four weeks
because I'll be offline from 16.7. to 8.8 for vacation.  After this I
hope to stabelize the current general Debian-Med work to get some spare
time to come back to GnuMed.

Kind regards

          Andreas.