Re: [Gnumed-devel] Slightly modified logon gui

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Slightly modified logon gui
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:45:21 +0200

Hi Richard,

looks OK to me. I am weary to allow the user to let GnuMed
remember the password. If someone is that desperate they
should exactly know what they do and pay a programmer to hack
the client for their installation.

Startup focus *should* be settable to password. I do remember
SetFocus() from somewhere.

> These differences may not seem like much, but over once within gnuMed, going
> from control to control, screen to screen, they add up tremendously during a
> days work.
Surely so. The biggest annoyance, however, is to change mouse
- keyboard - mouse.