Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui-Designers was the id_name debate

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui-Designers was the id_name debate
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:04:03 +1000

On Friday 03 September 2004 19:54, Richard Terry wrote:
> You hit the nail of the head. Dead right - our brains are very different -
> you are left brained - logical - stepa>step b, I am right brained - hence I
> ***struggle*** with computer logic. Still can't read man pages etc

yes, I can't understand most of this most of the time, but I do understand
whether something is likely to work finally in medical practice.
i gave up on trying to go through the pain of learning python - i wasn't
getting instant results and my children stole my books
Liz

--
"Bureaucracy is the enemy of innovation."
-- Mark Shepherd, former President and CEO of Texas Instruments