Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui-Designers was the id_name debate

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui-Designers was the id_name debate
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:50:57 -0700

At 4:41 PM +0200 9/9/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
I have not seen any of them locals asking for any sort of
directions or guidance ? Also see the answer to Syan's post on
"throwaway clients".

My support guy knows java but not python. He can probably install gnumed on my server though having my own gnumed server may not be an immediate advantage. Maybe he and/or I can find some local python help and (after I more precisely identify my needs) I can then have that person obtain any needed direction from the list.