Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: clin_health_issue - some thoughts

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: clin_health_issue - some thoughts
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:14:16 +0100

> I haven't been here for a while Ian and I am not sure I have this
> straight but in my humble opinion the clinical problems need to more
> "object oriented" with each problem encapsulated in its own segment.
In the backend they are. In display also. What we were
discussing here is input only of muliple-problem encounters
where within ONE soap widget one might associate particular
lines with particular active problems by means of numbering
them.

> can only keep seven concepts in my mind at once and the above
> structure stretches that.
Not really once you see it implemented.

Note also that one does not *have* to use it that way. It is
perfectly fine to select a problem to be active, write and
save a soap note for it, select another problem, write another
note and so forth. No need for labelling then.