Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:27:05 -0800

At 11:28 PM +0100 3/5/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > ... which might make the scratchpad a special type of item in the
 inbox, maybe one that is always presented top-most within the inbox
 area, maybe always in its own, specially assigned area of the screen
yes, sounds about right

also, presuming we want only *one* scratchpad item per patient, then in whatever table the scratchpad resides (if the table is designed to also hold non-scratchpad items) we would have a field like is_scratchpad, and the combination of is_scratchpad and <patient identifier> would be unique.