[Gnumed-devel] Re: narrowing down 0.1

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: narrowing down 0.1
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:09:16 -0800

At 2:33 PM -0800 3/6/05, J Busser wrote:
At 8:08 AM +1100 3/7/05, Ian Haywood wrote:
For 0.1 we should also have IMHO
        - vaccinations (working, and based on Richard's design)
        - notes viewer (working)
        - SOAP entry (? nearly working)
        - docs viewer (working)

And then make a release, with *only* these five modules (currently gnumed loads *23* modules, mostly non-functional)

Is the above based on what list members themselves would first wish to use? Or what people think most needs to demonstrate the potential of gnumed?

... I can't remember that the *objective(s)* that *ought* to be guiding a 0.1 release have been spelt out *precisely* on the list just the component *functions*.

If we build up such objectives, I'd be happy to put them on the wiki to help them keep focus.