[Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:05:49 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

A simple

apt-cache search practice | grep management

will get us there soon enough !

On one hand you are definitely right.  There is no big use for these
single packages.  On the other hand I regard the packaging as a test
of this philosophy which should uncover problems behind the philosophy.
That's why I probably overstress my "guinea pig" BMIcalc (because it
is such a simple test case that even I can understand it).  If this
would fail all else is broken.  And finally I see no reason to make
one single package for now if I know that I later on will split it
for whatever reason - why not doing it the right way in the first place
if there is not much effort?

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
Wenn durch das Land die Grippe saust, es meiner ganzen Sippe graust.

http://fam-tille.de