[Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: get something done
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:38:53 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

For instance if you call plugins independently from GNUmed (for instance
the BMI plugin)
We don't. And just because it's possible doesn't mean it's
really intended. I am not sure I understand why you are
hooked on that so much.

That's easy: It's the only thing I understand. ;-)

Your initial introduction of GNUmed to me was that we want to make doctors
adictive of GNUmed by just giving  them small standalone plugins which than
will be wrapped by a fully functional practice management system.  If this
philosophy is valid up to know (IMHO it is good, but I don't know how
important this is) we should care for these single plugins.  That's all.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--