Re: [Gnumed-devel] Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:31:01 -0800

At 11:00 PM +0100 12/7/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
On a sidenote. An article on GNUmed must have appeared in some widely known
publication. For unknow reason people start contacting me about GNUmed. Two
people even called just yesterday. I am not even sure where they got my
number from.
Number one question: When will GNUmed be ready ?

Does http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WhatCanIActuallyDOWithGNUmedToday give insufficient information, are they asking when will be ready a version that does billing, scheduling, decision support?

BTW I updated the FAQs, included within them a link to WhatCanIActually..., and put a link in the left nav bar.

Also (Tony) at gnumed.org I have two concerns:

1. almost always the page display is headed by

error

insert into WebLog values(2460,31,"2005-12-09","154.20.63.18")

Can't open file: 'WebLog.MYD'. (errno: 145)

2. should we just point to the wiki FAQs (because the text is no longer in sync)?