[Gnumed-devel] When will GNUmed be ready (was Eureka! - ?found the error

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] When will GNUmed be ready (was Eureka! - ?found the error gnuMed running now)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:55:17 -0800

At 5:42 PM +0100 12/8/05, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
So for the time to come we need to put up localized content. Time permitting
it would be wise to offer information for different background. A simple
webpage will do for most people while wiki is for the technically inclined.

I wonder whether something downloadable as a PDF, and formatted as a "tri-fold" brochure could help (especially at conferences). I mocked up the attachments at the following site and "printed" each side to PDF (did not know how to merge them into a single PDF so just re-saved each as a PNG). I declined the options to save them online lacking time to carefully enough read the site terms and conditions:

        http://www.mybrochuremaker.com/tri-fold-brochure-fun.html

That site alternatively permits publishing a "flyer" format which might nicely hold what is on WhatCanIActuallyDOWithGnumedToday.

If we value multilingual advocacy and documentation, I wonder if we should give further thought to mediawiki at some point in the not too distant future (maybe around version 0.3 ?).

        http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/11/04/which_wiki.html