[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed download & installation problems

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed download & installation problems
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:53:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, J Busser wrote:

one case having trouble establishing network connectivity

What exact trouble?

and in another case failing apt-get install on account of insisting that I provide a CD by a name to which I cannot find any reference on any Debian site and which I am not sure ought to be necessary.

Can you provide the exact error message.

I would not have thought it a /sources problem because the same vm was able to run apt-get update, unless it is a difference between what Debian needs and where Debian looks, when it is a package missing from the base Debian installation.

Perhaps you might send me your /etc/apt/sources.list in private mail and
the error message.  It would be strange if we could not sort this out.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de