Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:59:22 -0700

Clinician-verified technical abnormality could *potentially* unify the indicators.

The easiest implementation, however, may be to copy into the signed indicator the same value as was supplied by the test_org (in those cases where the clinician confirms the test_org's indicator) as it might be complicated and a lot of work to have the clinician setting different kinds of technical abnormality flags for different cells... unless we unify them all with a simple asterisk?

Are we entertaining the visual indication of technical abnormality only by a symbol in the padding, as I am wondering if italics could be helpful for those or if people find italics to make (especially smaller) text difficult to read on the screen?