Re: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrapping database problem

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrapping database problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:20:12 +0200

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 06:50:25PM +0200, Florian Hubold wrote:

> Why not have a call on the mailing list for testing the gnumed-server
> packages?

Absolutely !

Everyone please test the server package on their
distribution so we can fix any remaining problems !-)

> Also attached the logs from the bootstrapping process which now
> succeeds. Yay! 8-)

Yo !  Congratulation and thanks for the persistence. That's
how open source works.

BTW, the next version features a "quiet" command line option
such that you can shut up the GNUmed bootstrapping script ...