Re: [Gnumed-devel] Emacs & org-mode for handling appointments

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Emacs & org-mode for handling appointments
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:43:29 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> OTOH, we sort-of support Terminiko, too, which is a German
Karsten> Windows-based scheduling software ...

Heh, that's not option here - we do not use Windows nor proprietary
software ;)

Karsten> Now, asuming you'd want to use Emacs org-mode to handle
Karsten> appointments - how do you envision the workflow ? What would
Karsten> GNUmed need to do to interface with Emacs scheduling ?

See my other post.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D