[Gnumed-devel] Re: Emacs & org-mode for handling appointments

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Emacs & org-mode for handling appointments
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:29:08 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> This works nicely:

Karsten>        emacsclient --alternate-editor=emacs some-file.org

Karsten> which starts a non-server emacs for just this session if no
Karsten> server is running.

Ohh, right.

Good one ;)

Karsten> IMO, yes, but making things work regardless is better.

Sure.

In my case, I'm starting server automatically when launching Emacs and
then Emacs is running the whole day until the machine is going to
shutdown.

btw, what's your coding-editor?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D