[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manage

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manager
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:05:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Aah, taking hints from Linus :-)

No, it's just that I'm old and unflexible and to lazy to change
my 17 year old habit to use pine instead of just changing to mutt ... ;-)
Pine just fits my workflow ...

/usr/share/doc/gnumed-client/README.Debian
does this - but I admit it needs updating (and I'm doing so right now).

Well, no Joe User knows about this file let alone read it.

Well, as I said: I'm keen on hearing your suggestions about enhancing the
documentation in the package anyway.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--