Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved soap notes creator screenshot

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] improved soap notes creator screenshot
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:09:08 -0800

On 22-Nov-08, at 9:06 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

and maybe (for now) giving Tips and Hints only a half or
a third of their current vertical space allocation?
That's upon the user. We'd have to add explicit code to make it happen

Oh... maybe you are saying any user can make their own decision on an ad hoc basis. I was only meaning that you yourself identified that Tips and HInts may not benefit from having very much space at the present time, and that you might therefore consider to reduce its default size...

... of course, if a user would manually adjust the relative sizes using splitters, it might be nice if that could be preserved when switching back and forth within the session, although I suspect it will be preserved only until a new patient is loaded (?)