Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packaging help needed

From: Michael Schütt
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packaging help needed
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:12:25 +0100

There are (1) Mandrivauser(s). I posted your call for help at the german
Mandrivauser forum to Florian (builded the "older packages")

http://www.mandrivauser.de/viewtopic.php?pid=202618#p202618

May be he/we can help you.

What is with the brazilian GnuMed-users (Emmanuel Ferro > mail
27.01.2009 at this list)? I thougth, Mandriva is an often used
distribution there?

Michael