Re: [Gnumed-devel] 5.0rc2 quirks

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 5.0rc2 quirks
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:18:09 -0700

On 26-Jun-09, at 10:35 AM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

[Jim Busser wrote;]
I dod not yet manage to upgrade local database v10 --> v11 however when I connected to the public database and raised some notelets they each carried the name of the problem that I double clicked. While I do not know any way to move between them from the keyboard, clicking on each tab does jump it to the foreground.

On my DB there is no such thing, no names of problems, no tabs.

I can see them OK on mine...

PNG image