[Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:31:20 +0200

Hello all,

I am happy to announce GNUmed 0.5.rc5 and I hope this will
be the last Release Candidate before 0.5 proper.

It contains a lot of bug fixes (thanks testers !) and
usability improvement (thanks reporters and fixers !).

The main point is the last bit of functionality that was
scheduled for 0.5: Managing measurement types. Please do
test that !

Get it here:

        http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.5/
        http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v11/

This may help you get the new version installed:

        http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/gm-install_client_locally.sh

Enjoy, test, and report bugs !

Thanks,