Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pre-Release 0.5.rc5
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 16:58:48 -0700

On 9-Aug-09, at 7:16 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Can someone please re-open the relevant bugs on launchpad. I closed

them assuming this got fixed.

Th dialog opening size issue that affected Demographics appears (at least in Debian) to be fixed so that can be left as fixed unless there is a platform-related dependency to the display problem.

As far as the Allergy panel, it has been discussed on list e.g.
   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2009-07/msg00309.html

however had not been a but report so I made one and linked a few of the recent posts about what Sebastian identified.