Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations, Polish

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations, Polish
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:58:08 -0800

On 2009-11-04, at 1:40 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I have a Polish doctor friend in Canada that I can also ask

I think that'd be a great additional idea. Maybe he'd be
willing to proof-read our new Polish translation ?

Jerzy wrote

I have reviewed and changed the Polish translatiions in Launchpad. They can be used now without (major) mistakes, I hope.

hopefully he meant only that he had done *some* Polish translations, there remain many more to be eventually done but I expect he picked some main ones?