[Gnumed-devel] Menu shortcut key

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Menu shortcut key
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:52:34 -0800

1. Can EMR > View encounter list be made to have "V" an active letter?

2. Do not be annoyed that I would ask something else again as I only do so in
case some new knowledge became available as to the ability to control the size
and locations of windows opened for example with

        EMR > View encounter list

because it opens only about 530 by 530 pixels even when the main GNUmed client
window had been manually reset wider, and then GNUmed was exited and then
reopened which did automatically become wide but the

        Showing encounters

window remains limited in its size. This is true despite that four of the five
columns do not show the full width of what is contained within the entries (and
another two columns are not even in view). The height is fine, it is the width
that would be nice to be made wider. Even if one manually resizes it, then
closes it, this is not remembered even inside the same client session.

Also, what is the meaning of the column "Empty"

-- Jim