[Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:45:03 +0100

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:45:55 +0100
>>>>>> "Sebastian" == <address@hidden> wrote:

Sebastian> Only recently did I begin to understand that the main
Sebastian> problem that it is still us (you, me, any coder) who needs
Sebastian> to input data (code, docs). The days when we tell a coder
Sebastian> bot to do it for us are not yet there - no matter what
Sebastian> toolkit or language.

Well, in my case, I almost lost the whole team - Haskell was too big
for them even for the beginning. :-)

However, some time used for researching about new toolkit (gtk --> wx)
was lost, but better now than to rewrite later.

So, I'm not looking for a bot...

Sebastian> That is really sad.

...it will be an open-source project done in the most precious time I
possess. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6