[Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:51:53 +0100

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:59:14 +0100
>>>>>> "Karsten" == <address@hidden> wrote:

Karsten> wxGlade files can be turned into XRC any day by anyone
Karsten> wanting that format. I fail to see how that would help,
Karsten> though.
Karsten>
Karsten> I just could not let that bit of mis-information go through
Karsten> unanswered.

You may call it as you like, but to me (when I had a look at), was not
clear what is in ../wxGladeWidgets and what is in ../wxpython folder
(I suggest some better folder-naming here), as well as what is in
../wxPython/gui and which folders to look in order to come to non-gui
stuff?

However, maybe it's only me confused due to lack of wxpython
knowledge.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6