Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:05:00 -0700

On 2010-06-01, at 8:24 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I have sort of done that. From *my* particular clinical
> setting commonly (and early) used indications are uppish and
> leftish

The panel would achieve better grouping by distributing down columns and as
each column fills then shifting to the right, instead of across rows.

        Hep B
        Diphtheria
        Pertussis
        Tetanus
        Polio

        Measles
        Mumps
        Rubella

        Varicella

after that maybe group by organ most affected?

        *Resp*
        Anthrax
        Cox (Q fever)
        H infl B
        H1N1
        Influenza
        Pneumococ
        Tuberculosis

        *Neuro*
        Jap B
        Mening A
        Mening C
        Mening W
        Mening Y
        Rabies
        Tick enceph

        *GI*
        Cholera
        Hepatitis A
        Rotavirus
        Typhoid

        *Skin*
        HPV
        Smallpox

        *Other*
        Yellow Fever

Would you include somewhere in the panel "passive" immunization such as
Hepatitis A immune globulin? Or would it simply be among multiple available
products each coded to the indication Hepatitis A?