Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:38:49 -0700

On 2010-06-03, at 4:15 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> The Indications field will only be active when there is no vaccine
> in the Vaccine field. If there is it will be deactivated and show
> the indications the vaccine is configured for.

The above is what I needed, and for me suffices (maybe) to preserve the design
duality (lockstep vaccination name OR free-selection of indications vaccinated
against)  that I did not appreciate until now.

For me it answers the question in Karsten's next email... namely (now that I
better understand it) I would not jump to undo the duality.

Apologies for the inefficient but hopefully still usable discussion pending a
release candidate, if the choice can be looked at then?   :-)

-- Jim