Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination indication input panel
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:09:54 -0700

On 2010-06-02, at 2:10 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I have attached both versions. I agree the second one
> somehow feels better despite it taking up a bit more space.

Not sure I understand the "... or indications"

Should it not be

        Indications:

repositioned higher up, to be in line with Tetanus?

Also suggest

        change
        *Other*
        Other: (and also reposition it to be vertically in line with the left
column Tetanus...

        change the "*" in
        *Resp*, *Neuro*, *GI*
        <--Resp-->    <--Neuro-->   <--GI-->