Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update on Windows 7 (Vista ?) GNUmed compatibility

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Update on Windows 7 (Vista ?) GNUmed compatibility
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:27:48 +0200

Am Mittwoch 02 Juni 2010, 20:00:30 schrieben Sie:
> What are the dependencies on the CLIENT and SERVER, seems the folder
> clientdependencies is empty ... and the SERVER dependencies has PIL and
> wxpython in them ...

I am uploading the new workplace.zip to
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/prerequisites/workplace.zip

Unzip it like you did before. Make backups of your existing work. The current
workplace.zip has GNUmed 0.7.2

There is a batch file called
make_dists-0.7.2_v13.2.bat

If you run this and if you have properly configured your environment you will
get

GNUmed-server.13.2-1frozen.exe
GNUmed-server.13.2-1full.exe
GNUmed-server.13.2-1fullfrozen.exe
GNUmed-client.0.7.2-1.exe
GNUmed-client.0.7.2-1frozen.exe
GNUmed-client.0.7.2-1full.exe
GNUmed-server.13.2-1.exe

Try it and see if it works. You still have a few lessons ahead of you. Those
include the frozen version. We will cover this when you report how the new
workplace.zip worked out. The server files preparation. The 7-zip preparation
and much more.

In workplace.zip all is configured already. When you will be releasing a new
version you will have to prepare the build environment for the new version
which will take approximately 30 minutes.

Sebastian