[Gnumed-devel] Billing/invoicing for GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Billing/invoicing for GNUmed
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:16:18 +0200

Hi all,

I have started an effort to hopefully interface GNUmed to Lx-Office. Lx-
Office-erp is essentially a fork of sql-ledger.

The goal is to call the perl scripts of lx-office on the command line instead
of inside a browser.

It is therefore neccessary to find out the command line/commands in browser's
URL for each task.

1.) login
2.) create client
3.) create biller
4.) create billable items
5.) select client, biller and items
6.) produce invoice as pdf
7.) send, mail, fax or hand over pdf to GNUmed

To foster investigation I have prepared a vmware image with Lx-Office and
GNUmed installed.  While this is based on Debian squeeze this work will be
handy for GNUmed on all distributions.

I did not find official packages for Fedora or Debian. For Debian a package
exists at http://lx-office.org/pakete/

It would be great to work with upstream to package to package lx-office and/or
sql-ledger.

Here is what I have found so far:

login:
address@hidden:/usr/lib/lx-office-erp$ ./login.pl
"path=./bin/mozilla&action=login&login=tux&password=linux"

logout:
./login.pl "path=./bin/mozilla&action=logout"

Next step would be to create a new client to be billed in lx-office. Please
help us finding out the correct command line to achieve this.

Sebastian