Re: [Gnumed-devel] dob bug

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] dob bug
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:01:31 +0100

On Wednesday 09 March 2011 07:09:16 address@hidden wrote:
> Hi
> I eventually moved to debian testing almost after 8 years of ubuntu. The
> two distributions did not seem to be different now.
> Setting gnumed was easy.
> But the problem of not able to enter date of birth persisted on gnome as
> well as
> twm.
> I will try to upgrade to beta packages. Hope the things get better
>

> vaibhav

Ok. Now. I have downloaded the vmplanet Kubuntu vmware image.

One can install gnumed 0.7 and server v13 by default.

I will pull in postgresql 8.4 and from what I can see it creates an utf8
cluster.

It installes gnumed flawlessly and bootstraps a database.

the dob bug is not there from what I can see. I can enter any date I try.

Sebastian