Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Family History tables
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:25:31 -0300

I still think this is overcomplicating my idea.

1) Confidentiality:
- You might ask your patients to add their diagnosis/problems to their family ID.
- If not, just don't add it.
- You see in my view you do not have a FHx ... you have a FamID that contains FHx. So whoever gets added to that FamID enherits these FHx (with the correct degree of kinship of course)

2) Of course if you do not know your sister is also enroled in the praxis there will be 2 Fam ID until we figure this out.

3) Multiple FamID is possible

4) FamID will only be added to your praxis' workflow IF it will be helpfull, otherwise the FamID table could be NULL

-- My greates concern right now is how to make a table that will fit my design needs. When I get this I will post it.

Rogerio