Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:02:34 -0700

On 2011-07-08, at 2:43 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> You can even enter pre-result min/max (as they will depend
> on the methods used).

For a moment, I thought you were suggesting that such information could live in

        clin.test_type

despite it is possible it could be the same fk for two labs' results, yet these
labs could disagree as to the applicable reference min and max (and anyway no
such columns live in test_type) so now I am not sure.

But how can you pre-enter (and save) min / max without providing a value for
one among val_num and val_aplha?

-- Jim